Dr. Emokpaire is the founder/Grand Patron of the Progressives Community Support Forum, trading as Progressives Solidarity Forum (PSF).
He hails from Auchi, Afemai in Edo State. He is a Management Consultant, CEO of Dekfoc Standard Construction and Services Nigeria Limited. He was the President of Baron School of Management Technology Nigeria and Baron International School in Nigeria; Director of Studies, Eirean School of Technology Republic of Ireland where he lectured Management and other related courses. He is the CEO of Alpha Meridien Estates UK and IBRIK Nigeria Limited.
Dr. Emokpaire has 28 years’ professional experience in both public and private sectors of the developed and developing economy. This has adequately prepared him to take on jobs of any magnitude anywhere in the World. He is a fellow member of the institute of Sales and Marketing Management; and has significant understanding of politics, business and estate management with other academic and professional qualifications. Dr. Emokpaire has the zeal and passion to establish an edifice of citadel of excellence in building human capacity.
GAMUT OF POLITICAL EXPERIENCES/ACTIVISM:
- Director, Policy and Strategy, PRONACO, 2003
- Deputy Chairman, Action Congress UK Chapter 2006 to 2008.
- General Secretary, Action Congress of Nigeria UK Chapter 2008 to 2012.
- Spokesman and Coordinator, ACN Presidential Aspirant Dr (Hon) Usman Bugaji 2010 to 2011
- Chairman, Action Congress of Nigeria UK Chapter 2012 to 2013.
- General Secretary APC UK chapter 2013 to 2015.
- Coordinator General, Kwankwasiya Nigeria DiasporaJuly to November2014.
- Deputy Coordinator, Buhari Diaspora Support Organisation UK Dec.2014 to April 2015
- Council Member, Buhari Suppprt Organisation Diaspora (BDSO) UK January to April 2015
- Executive Member, Buhari Osibanjo Diaspora Organisation UK February to April 2015
- Member, BSO Election Situation Room Committee, Abuja. 24th to 30th March 2015.
- Founder, Action Congress Party, Etsako West Local Government 2006.
- Founder and Global Patron of Progressives Solidarity Forum
- Director of policy and strategy, PRONACO Europe 2003 to 2007.
- A member of Save Nigeria Group
Awards and Honours
- The Oyakhire of the III Ibie. Coronated in 2008.
- Master Builder & Administrator ACN UK, Chapter in 2012.
- Active player of Table Tennis.
- Play Gulf at spare time
- Passive participant in lawn tennis
- Listen to music at quite times
- GCE O/L, Association of Business Executives ABE (Cert ) Dip Business Studies, Dip
- Marketing (CIM) Pg Dip Management Studies , Phd Management science, Pg cert Ed.
- Member Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Member British Institute of Management
- Fellow Institute of Sales and Marketing Management